Functionality and and use of space are some of the key considerations that our customers have for our commercial and industrial customers looking to build a workshop or a depot. From the height of the doors to the size of each bay, we take careful consideration of our customer’s needs to ensure you’ll have a practical design to get the best outcome from your build.
Every detail counts, and some of our most commonly requested features include:
- Extra height doors to accommodate large vehicles
- Doors on facing ends of a building to allow driving straight through
- Addition of mezzanine floors or office area for staff
- Overhangs, canopies and covers for protection against the elements
- Clearlights and ventilation to allow natural light and airflow through
Whether you need more information or if you’re ready to build now, contact on of our team and we can help you get your build of the ground.