Are you looking to upgrade your existing structures, or build a new feed pad cover? As NZ’s leading provider of rural building services, our experienced team have the expertise, knowledge and adaptability to create customised solutions for your building needs.
We give every customer the absolute best fit-for-purpose building solution, with market leading design flexibility. For your peace of mind every building is backed up by a highly experienced team who will lead you through every step of the process from design to completion – we guarantee excellence in every build!
Covering Your Existing Feed Pad
We build sturdy, reliable and effective feed pad covers. Our clear span structures are supported by poles surrounding the perimeter with no extra structural support in the middle. We build them this way to ensure a clear, open space for your feeding requirements.
Our team will:
- Advise on the most suitable locations for structural support
- Incorporate clear spans over any key access-points
- Deliver a rapid construction to keep any down time to a minimum
We Can Help With Your New Feed Pad Cover
Our team provide new feed pad cover build services right across NZ and are committed to delivering the best results possible. New cover build services also include:
- Future-proofing your design to consider and allow for any future expansion
- The opportunity to collaborate with a range of building partners
- Referrals to our industry network for any professional related services including designs/builders of feed pads
- Advice on how to design future feed pad cover extensions or conversions
Talk to the rural experts for your building needs
With a focus on fit for purpose, custom-designed, sustainable and cost-effective solutions, our team are dedicated to providing tailored solutions that work for you, your farm and your animals. We also provide a wide range of specialised rural building services including workshops and storage sheds, hay and feed store sheds, calf sheds and much more. To discuss your individual project and building needs contact our team on 0800 298 324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.